Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

UMI Anti-roll bar... Which way do i adjust??

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2012, 09:49 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default UMI Anti-roll bar... Which way do i adjust??

Installed Umi sfc and the adjustable anti-roll bar. Went to the track and it needs some adjustment. I put it in the lower holes like the paper work says. Not sure which way to go. On the street the way it is works pretty good but at the track not so good. It feels like the the weight transfer is gone. It leaves good and straight now, just wants to spin. Before i done this it was all stock.
Old 03-19-2012, 08:06 AM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by redriver racing
Installed Umi sfc and the adjustable anti-roll bar. Went to the track and it needs some adjustment. I put it in the lower holes like the paper work says. Not sure which way to go. On the street the way it is works pretty good but at the track not so good. It feels like the the weight transfer is gone. It leaves good and straight now, just wants to spin. Before i done this it was all stock.
Hey redriver. By lower holes do you mean relocation brackets? Or the short hole on the drag bar?

The hex adjusters on the drag bar allow you to tune whether the car leaves flat or not.

Let's discuss and we can get you fixed up. I checked your sig, engine looks sweet!

ramey

Quick Reply: UMI Anti-roll bar... Which way do i adjust??