Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

C6 BBK(DBA slotted rotors/Hawk metallic pads), strano bars/koni/DMS springs, UMI susp

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2012, 12:19 PM
Trunion King

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Default C6 BBK(DBA slotted rotors/Hawk metallic pads), strano bars/koni/DMS springs, UMI susp

Stainless steel braided lines, Mogul brake fluid.

Just wanted to share my experience of these products. They all complimented each other well today when I did 2 laps in the Nurburgring.

Of course I was limited with the "all season" tires/limited exp at the track itself but I drove the car with all its glory. The tire screeching at the apexes/turns, hard braking before turns, the car performed very well on corners and very predictable.

The brake fade didn't exist at all until I opened her up at the straight away doing 150+ to keep the BMWs at my rear view mirror and slowed down quickly at the exit.

And sorry, no vids. In car vid cam isn't allowed in the Nurburgring track nor a timer. I wanted to use my Go Pro too.
Old 05-27-2012, 08:32 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bene
Stainless steel braided lines, Mogul brake fluid.

Just wanted to share my experience of these products. They all complimented each other well today when I did 2 laps in the Nurburgring.

Of course I was limited with the "all season" tires/limited exp at the track itself but I drove the car with all its glory. The tire screeching at the apexes/turns, hard braking before turns, the car performed very well on corners and very predictable.

The brake fade didn't exist at all until I opened her up at the straight away doing 150+ to keep the BMWs at my rear view mirror and slowed down quickly at the exit.

And sorry, no vids. In car vid cam isn't allowed in the Nurburgring track nor a timer. I wanted to use my Go Pro too.
WTF... No in car video? That's a strange rule. If/when I get back over to germany id love to hit up this track. The museum is prety cool.

Quick Reply: C6 BBK(DBA slotted rotors/Hawk metallic pads), strano bars/koni/DMS springs, UMI susp