Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

2002 ws6. Lower Control arms

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2013, 03:19 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2002 ws6. Lower Control arms

Hey guys. Just got my 2002 ws6 6 speed last weekend. An trying to get my parts list together to order everything together. But need some help on the lca
This is the 1st with a 4th gen f-body. My other f-body is a lsx 69 Camaro so am totally lost on a lower control arm haha

Am going with the umi sfc an shock brace up front an Torque arm an lca Relocate brackets The car is a dd an maybe see track one two's while I own it! Am going for a cam an headers an tune in 3 weeks. Car should make 335rwhp so nothing much.

Can someone point me in the rite Direction on the lower Control arm's my body would had at one time fastest ls1 cam only car told me to get lca's so I thought I should
Old 06-29-2013, 06:17 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 69blackwhss
Hey guys. Just got my 2002 ws6 6 speed last weekend. An trying to get my parts list together to order everything together. But need some help on the lca
This is the 1st with a 4th gen f-body. My other f-body is a lsx 69 Camaro so am totally lost on a lower control arm haha

Am going with the umi sfc an shock brace up front an Torque arm an lca Relocate brackets The car is a dd an maybe see track one two's while I own it! Am going for a cam an headers an tune in 3 weeks. Car should make 335rwhp so nothing much.

Can someone point me in the rite Direction on the lower Control arm's my body would had at one time fastest ls1 cam only car told me to get lca's so I thought I should
You may want to read the expansive amount of suspension information here at LS1Tech first before you decide on parts.

A suspension system is a sum of it's parts. They need to all work together to achieve results.

Also the further you delve into racing inspired suspension setups, the further away from DD comfort you will get. I will say you're better off buying SFC's and swaybars, along with springs and shocks, than anything else.

Many suspension manufacturers can assist you package together a system, or if you are ready to buy, call Sam Strano over at Stranoparts.com. You will find a lot of discussion about Sam's methods, but I personally think he's one of the best resources if you are ready to invest the time and money. He has on-the-ground experience with autocrossing our cars and provide valuable information about what parts you will want to get where you want to be.

Good luck!
Old 06-29-2013, 08:28 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by szalkerous
You may want to read the expansive amount of suspension information here at LS1Tech first before you decide on parts.

A suspension system is a sum of it's parts. They need to all work together to achieve results.

Also the further you delve into racing inspired suspension setups, the further away from DD comfort you will get. I will say you're better off buying SFC's and swaybars, along with springs and shocks, than anything else.

Many suspension manufacturers can assist you package together a system, or if you are ready to buy, call Sam Strano over at Stranoparts.com. You will find a lot of discussion about Sam's methods, but I personally think he's one of the best resources if you are ready to invest the time and money. He has on-the-ground experience with autocrossing our cars and provide valuable information about what parts you will want to get where you want to be.

Good luck!
Thanks man ill give him a call monday

Quick Reply: 2002 ws6. Lower Control arms