Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

BMR vs KBDD

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2004, 05:26 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BMR vs KBDD

Which oneof these will be better on my 2000 convertible ws6? WIll I notice any difference I know the KBDD look cooler but cost more!
Old 10-30-2004, 09:12 AM
10 Second Club

I have a convertible also, I had the KBDD and needed room for TQ-Arm, exhust and other stuff and switched to thet BMR. It looks like the KBDD would be a lot stiffer but I did not see any difference. The BMR is a little lighter by 6 lbs. and a lot more room under the car. As for stiffness it is about the same. I would differently add subframes to your convt. and recommend BMR.
Bob
Old 10-30-2004, 12:32 PM
Teching In

Thanks man I think I am gonna go with the BMR since you said you didn't feel a difference. The WS6 handles sooo much better than my 97 Z28 did. It is amazing what a better sway bar will do! I think the stock exhaust on these cars sound great as well. I know long tube headers were the miracle mod for the LT1 does it stand the same for the LS1. I know with the placement of the cats on these cars it's not a cheap mod!
Old 10-31-2004, 03:42 PM
Staging Lane

I have an LS1 convertible w/ KBDD and I'm satisfied, but I do not have experience with modifying anything else on the undercarraige (headers, etc)... FYI.