Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

drag springs nebody got em?

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2007, 12:23 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default drag springs nebody got em?

anybody know of any drag springs that will lower the car? Also my car is a DD will drag springs make my ride really bad? I like to race on the street and would like the drag spring advantage as long as the rides not too bad. mostly enjoy racing in a straight line only.
Old 10-06-2007, 06:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Run the HAL or QA1 front drag shock which have a coilover spring mount adjustment, run a 275# front spring they sell them with the front shocks, you can also get a 150# rear 10" spring with an adjustable mount and it will let you have drag springs as well as adjust the ride hight. Look at www.wolferacecraft.com, they have all of these parts I talked about you could also find the part numbers then look at jegs.com or summitracing.com and see if they are cheaper .

Drag springs won't make it ride that bad, but stiffen the shocks up a lot when you are just driving which takes 5 seconds turning a **** a few clicks and you really won't notice it as much, if you want the best of both worlds run a double adjustable front and you can really stiffen the shock when you drive and it will still corner pretty well.
Old 10-06-2007, 11:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

275# front springs...

Its your car man but thats way lower than stock and if you plan to lower the car and drive on the street its better to have a higher spring rate.
Old 10-07-2007, 02:00 AM
TECH Enthusiast

275 springs but you better be goin straight line your handling goes to **** how ever i love them i got the stocker R hal shocks and 275 springs on both of my f bodies