Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

soon to be Koni'ed/Strano'ed...

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2007, 11:50 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default soon to be Koni'ed/Strano'ed...

i ordered the Koni's with the intention of just doing the lower perch/heater hose mod on the stock springs for just a slight drop, but the more & more i thought about it, i just said "screw it", and ordered the Strano springs, too. i figure i may as well just do it all at once, and only have to get it re-aligned once, instead of taking the chance that a 3/4" drop would not be enough, and have to do it all over again.

the deal was sealed after looking at some other camaros with this setup, and i think it will be for the best all-around, in both looks & handling performance....

i'll be sure to get some pics before & after, to help others see the difference it makes, and i'm looking forward to the drastic handling upgrade that i've been hearing so much about.
Old 10-10-2007, 12:57 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

are you still in college station? If you are could i check out your car when you get this setup? I am in need of a suspension upgrade. My car is going to turn 100,000 miles this weekend and all suspension is stock and it is starting to show! Also how much did the shocks/springs run you?

Brent
Old 10-10-2007, 02:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I look forward to seeing this!
Old 10-10-2007, 06:11 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by LS1powerhouse02
are you still in college station? If you are could i check out your car when you get this setup? I am in need of a suspension upgrade. My car is going to turn 100,000 miles this weekend and all suspension is stock and it is starting to show! Also how much did the shocks/springs run you?

Brent
yeah, still in CS.....probably will be for the forseeable future. i got the shocks/springs from Strano, so just see his site for prices.....i got the Koni 4/4's and his springs.

i'll let ya know when everything's installed, just keep an eye on this thread....maybe we can hook up sometime and i'll let ya check it out.

hopefully i'll have it all done in a week or two, i just need to find a place around here that will do a good custom alignment, and who i trust to install this stuff for me....i would do it on my own, but this is a DD for me, and the management where i live would probably pitch a bitch about such extensive "repairs"....they're like ***** over here....

speaking of which, anyone know a good custom shop around here that can do this for me?

Quick Reply: soon to be Koni'ed/Strano'ed...