Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Baer Eradispeed Problem

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2007, 11:26 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Baer Eradispeed Problem

Anyone know where I can order the tool to take apart the two piece rotors and who might sell the replacement rings for them? Thanks, can't find much and one place had them on back order and it's been like three months.
Old 11-26-2007, 01:02 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I'm assuming you need to replace the rotor itself, and want to keep the hat? If so, that's what I'm doing right now. I've got the crossdrilled rotors, and they are beginning to crack (I knew this day would come). I'm trying to replace them with regular, non-drilled rotors. Baer wants something like $250-$300 for each rotor.

You can go to Wilwood or a similar setup. You can get an entire new setup (hub, hardware, rotors) for about the same price. And, then when you need to replace just the rotors, they are only about $100 apiece.
Old 12-03-2007, 10:14 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by 00 Trans Ram
I'm assuming you need to replace the rotor itself, and want to keep the hat? If so, that's what I'm doing right now. I've got the crossdrilled rotors, and they are beginning to crack (I knew this day would come). I'm trying to replace them with regular, non-drilled rotors. Baer wants something like $250-$300 for each rotor.

You can go to Wilwood or a similar setup. You can get an entire new setup (hub, hardware, rotors) for about the same price. And, then when you need to replace just the rotors, they are only about $100 apiece.
Just found your reply, sorry I didn't see it a little sooner. I kind of got stuck with the Baer buying the car and had the factory ones that the guy gave to me as well when I bought the car, turned down for the time being. But thanks I'll look into what they have to offer price wise.