Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

best overall street/track set up ??

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2007, 08:24 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default best overall street/track set up ??

I have the Koni yellows 4/4 and ebiach prokit springs. Car handles pretty good but Id like the rear stiffer. I was looking to go with the strano springs. They are set to koni yellows which I already have and are a bit stiffer then the prokit so they should be a lot better for the track, thing is I know they are more knowin for road racing but to me they should be good for the track, anyone have a better suggestion of a spring to use. I like the car to be fun on the street/twisties "AND" track...1/4 that is. So whats the best set up guys! I need some advice. Can I have my cake and eat it to?
Old 12-25-2007, 09:47 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

BUMP
id love to join this topic. im in the same boat. looking to hook good and be able to turn as well!. just got cash for christmas and im thinking of doing some Konis, torque arm, and sway bars.. subsribing
Old 12-25-2007, 10:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

Can't go wrong with the Strano springs... there are more than enough threads less than a few weeks old that have plenty of info so try a search.

Im very happy with mine though if thats what your wondering. The car handles amazingly well, yet is managable around town.
Old 12-26-2007, 08:31 PM
TECH Resident

so your running yours at the track with the strano springs? Thats what I really looking for. I did some searching but wanted some responses to what I was asking...best set up for street/track set up. Guess it really depends on the person really.