Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Need advice on what shock's and spring's????

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2008, 10:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Question Need advice on what shock's and spring's????

I want to get rid of my Bilsteins and sportlines. I bought the car like that 4 year's ago and liked how it looked lowered. But I am sick to hell with the ride height because I scrap to dame much. Also I am getting more into dragracing more and what to know what is a go set up to go with. My car does get driven on the street's too so I want something I drive on the street's and launch hard. I have a 2000 WS6 M6 with a 9 inch. I am really thinking about going with QA1's 3 way adjustable's but don't know what spring's. So any advice would be great and I can answer any question's on my set up if it help's pick what I need.
Old 08-25-2008, 06:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

Nobody has any advice
Old 08-25-2008, 06:21 PM
Launching!

I believe there are some springs made to go with the qa1s.. As far as what rates are best I am not sure. Stock springs and qa1s should/would work fine until you are putting down a ton of power. Plus getting your suspension back in its proper alignment will help with traction.
Old 08-25-2008, 06:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by ClemsonT/A
I believe there are some springs made to go with the qa1s.. As far as what rates are best I am not sure. Stock springs and qa1s should/would work fine until you are putting down a ton of power. Plus getting your suspension back in its proper alignment will help with traction.
Ok, yeah I am only putting down 400 at the wheel's right now. I have a lot of UMI suspension part's under my car as wheel as my Moser 9 inch. I just want a set up that will work great at the track and no problem's when I want to drive on the street's.
Old 08-26-2008, 06:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

Noone else has any input on this?????

Quick Reply: Need advice on what shock's and spring's????