Texas Classifieds Sell your items and vehicles here in Texas

LS2 powered Colorado for sale

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2011, 02:57 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LS2 powered Colorado for sale

Okay guys,
Here I go again. I have been informed by the wife that we will have to do more camping (boo hoo), so, It looks like I am going to be selling my 2005, LS2 powered Colorado one more time. This truck was built by Josh Ledford of LMR (before he and Steven decided to start LMR). I have tried selling this truck before and have been successful on three different occasions only to have some young men that were going overseas to protect our freedoms have to back out of the sale. I will entertain trades at this point for a 3.5 I5, extended cab, 4x4 truck. We have been down to the coast so many times over the last few months and this last time I thought we would be stuck for good. Fortunately, a good samaritan came by and helped get me out of the sand. The truck still has less than thirty thousand miles after all of the driving I have been doing for the last six months. It is freshly inspected, runs great, gets great gas mileage (up to 25 on the highway), has cold air conditioning, great tires, new resonators on the exhaust to help quiet it down and still have a nice burble as you drive, line-x bed liner in gray color, and last but not least, it puts out over 400 hp - 370+ to the rear wheels (with an optimized tune). It has a 4L65E transmission and Hurst pro-matic ratchet shifter. The truck has approximately 28,000 miles on it, but the engine only has about 25,000. The transmission only has about 13,000 miles on it. It runs great and I have had absolutely no issues with performance or reliability since the engine swap. It would probably need a friendly inspection since I don't have the original gage cluster installed, I bought a cluster from another forum and just have not installed it since I was able to get it inspected. I will sell it for 15,000 or trade for a nice 4x4 extended cab. I have just completed a wrap on the truck (it is now matte black),You can see pictures before the wrap at http://www.355nation.net/forum/class...rado-sale.html if you want some recent pictures, just e-mail me and let me know what you want to see. contact me at steve(dot)simon(at)wsnelson.com or 713-818-1481.
Attached Thumbnails LS2 powered Colorado for sale-img_0037.jpg   LS2 powered Colorado for sale-img_0040.jpg