ECM diagnostics in DFW?

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2009, 02:55 PM
On The Tree

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Default ECM diagnostics in DFW?

The VSS signal seems to be dead on my ECM. Is there a shop in DFW that can test it and repair it if necessary? Or are these things just throw away?

Anybody know where I can get the schematic of the ECM? It's a 98 F body.

Thanks,
Don
Old 02-02-2009, 04:56 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Don,

As you might discover, this is more of a gossip type chat forum versus a help forum. There is currently a 300+ post response on the thread subject of dating a stripper..... but no tuner recommendations for Dallas ? Strange stuff for a automotive performance forum....

But never the less, I am new to Texas, thus not a lot of help, but going out of memory isn't LG Motorsports up in that area and also 21th century muscle cars ? Not sure on either, but think one of them is in the area. Do a search on them.

good luck !
Old 02-02-2009, 10:36 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by silentvette
Don,

As you might discover, this is more of a gossip type chat forum versus a help forum. There is currently a 300+ post response on the thread subject of dating a stripper..... but no tuner recommendations for Dallas ? Strange stuff for a automotive performance forum....

But never the less, I am new to Texas, thus not a lot of help, but going out of memory isn't LG Motorsports up in that area and also 21th century muscle cars ? Not sure on either, but think one of them is in the area. Do a search on them.

good luck !
Do a search in this forum on tuning. There's a million of them.

RPM
SQR
LG
21st

Don, what's VSS?
Old 02-03-2009, 07:06 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by silentvette
Don,

good luck !

Asking "which tuner" is a fortnightly event.

The OP isn't asking that question though. He is wanting ECM diagnostics.
Old 02-03-2009, 07:26 AM
On The Tree

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Elite_Hot_Rod
Do a search in this forum on tuning. There's a million of them.

RPM
SQR
LG
21st

Don, what's VSS?
VSS is the signal output to drive the speedometer.

I am just looking for someone who can tell me if my VSS signal is dead. I do not need any tuning etc.

Thanks,
Don