It's alive!

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2009, 08:27 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thumbs up It's alive!

I finally got my Camaro back on its wheels on Sunday. It has been down since just before Thanksgiving, after I sold the 12-bolt, then the trade for a working 10-bolt fell through. I was finally able to piece together a working 10-bolt, backing plates, and all the other little miscellaneous hardware to get it back on the road.

Lesson learned: No matter how far the buyer drove, don't sell something until you either have a replacement in hand or KNOW you can get one easily.

It felt really good to drive it again, and I just have a few minor things left (front end alignment, get the gear ratio set correctly in the PCM, and get a license tag), then I will be re-listing it for sale. Now that I've sold some of the performance parts, I'll be reducing my asking price.

If anyone wants to buy the wheels (cash + your wheels/tires...not falling for that trick again), let me know. They're DPE R05-S Variants, 18x9/18x10 with 275/35/18 front and 295/35/18 rear Nitto Invos for tires. You can see pics in the link in my sig.

-Mike
Old 02-18-2009, 08:38 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

pm me on how much extra cash your lookin for it would be a set of almost perfect Silver 10 spokes with kumho tires on them( my extra set)