This happen to anybody?

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2010, 02:00 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default This happen to anybody?

So sunday i wake up with nothing to do. So i decide I'm gonna sit on my ***, drink beer and watch football all day. I really enjoyed the whipping the boys laid on the texans. Anyways i watched football all day. At about 7:00 i was starting to get hungry and didn't feel like cooking. I had been drinking all day and had the munchies. So I decided to walk over to a sports bar across the street. By this point i had been drinking all day and was pretty trashed. So i go over there and immediately notice a hot *** waitress. We eyed each other a few times and then she came over and started talking to me. At this point I was completely hammered. We talked a bit and then she went back to work. I hung around till closing time so we could talk some more. We probaly talked 5-7 minutes. Bad thing is, I don't remember anything we talked about. Very little. i am really kicking myself cause this chick was hot. I think i wrote down my number on my reciept. Who knows. She won't call anyways because who knows what the hell i told her. i know i could go back over and talk to her SOBER but I feel like a real jackass. This ever happen to anyone. Meet a hot chick but you are drunk as hell?
Old 09-28-2010, 02:27 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

lol just had a bout of that at my friends wedding. Was out til 5:30am don't remember anything after 1 am. Pictures I took with random girls started popping up on facebook (damn tagged bs) and I have no idea who they are lol.
Old 09-28-2010, 02:44 PM
11 Second Club

been there, done that. Go back sober and chat her up again, just tell her you were a bit tipsy.. see what she says. The worst she will say is no... What have you got to loose?
Old 09-28-2010, 02:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Pics of said waitress or she doesn't exist IMO.

Old 09-28-2010, 03:25 PM
TECH Junkie

its happened to me more times than i care to think about
Old 09-28-2010, 03:31 PM
Staging Lane

When I get blitzed, I believe every chick wants me. Not the case however....
Old 09-28-2010, 04:23 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Spritle
When I get blitzed, I believe every chick wants me. Not the case however....
Haha same here man.......Hell apparently (by my buddy's) I have gone so far to say im a Nascar driver once to a chick but I don't ever remember saying that but I did end up with a hot *** girl the next morning when accused of using that line. But if your really down for her go back with 4 beers in your system (a little confidence booster) and she what she says.