Lawn Grading / Drain company recomendations in Houston

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2011, 08:23 PM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Lawn Grading / Drain company recomendations in Houston

I need to have some dirt hauled in to fix my yard. The water doesn't run off and has low spots everywhere. I want to get this fixed and was looking for recomendations if any of you have had this done.

I am not worried about finding the cheapest company out there. I certainly want quality work done.
Old 02-19-2011, 10:22 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LeadfootDuramax
I need to have some dirt hauled in to fix my yard. The water doesn't run off and has low spots everywhere. I want to get this fixed and was looking for recomendations if any of you have had this done.

I am not worried about finding the cheapest company out there. I certainly want quality work done.
Hey dude, My uncle owns a Landscaping business in Houston. Just wanted to see if you had gotten this taken care of yet. If not, let me know and ill call em up and see if he can help you out.
Old 02-23-2011, 09:57 AM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That would be great. I haven't done anything yet. I am just getting a couple of bids and also see what they say about the best way to solve the drainage problem.
Old 02-23-2011, 10:07 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

OK, pm me ur phone number and ill have him give u a call to see if he can help u out.