TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default look what i found on ebay!

check out listing and watch video..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Microwaved-i...#ht_2320wt_932
Old 11-16-2011, 10:35 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ok that wanna be muslim freak is just plain stupid.
Old 11-17-2011, 12:46 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by ssteven
Ok that wanna be muslim freak is just plain stupid.
ya crazy people out there..
Old 11-17-2011, 01:04 PM
TECH Regular

Was that supposed to be funny, maybe he is trying to make a point? I must be missing something.....
Old 11-17-2011, 01:43 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by GulfM3
Was that supposed to be funny, maybe he is trying to make a point? I must be missing something.....

You cant fix stupid

I think that was the point
Old 11-17-2011, 02:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Question & Answer Answered On
Q: im very confused. are you selling a broken ipad 2 for $6,000 because it was microwaved in a robot? Or are you selling a ipad 2 that was microwaved in a robot and now works again? Nov-12-11
A: Thankyou for asking. We awnser all your questions with service that has a big smile. This was a working White iPAD 2 "Second Generation" before your professional microwave operator professionally microwaved it for you're viewing pleasure. It now NO longer works because it was microwaved however it looks great as the all new fabulous eyePAD 2 for the low low price of just only $5999.95! An unbeatable deal for the one and only existing eyePAD 2. The eyePAD 2 is new improved Bulkier & heavier version of the original eyePAD. Ofcorse the eyePAD 2 comes with just one app, and it's the only app you will need for the eyePAD 2 needs which is to look gorgeous in any home or office environment or to make a great anniversary gift for a loved one. The eyePAD 2 commands attention garunteeing it gets respect from anyone who views it & It is the keepsake that will be talked about for countless centuries far past the year 10000. Your professional microwave operator has over thirty years of qualified professional microwaving experience which means he is the best in the industry and the top of his league when it comes to the highest imaginable quality of professional microwaving. He will microwave the hottest gadgets on the market in the very best and most state of the art microwaving robot the planet has ever seen.
Christ. I hate people. That video was terrible.

Quick Reply: look what i found on ebay!