Cool Dallas guy coming to Houston this weekend

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2013, 08:20 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cool Dallas guy coming to Houston this weekend

I got this invite from a facebook friend that seems pretty cool...I have plans this weekend and cannot go but I thought I would pass it on to you guys. I attached his facebook page so you can see what he is all about.

Hey everyone. I am coming down to Houston this weekend to meet local car enthusiasts. I would like to have a impromptu car meet / car enthusiasts dinner tonight in West Houston, and want you to be a part of it.

A huge show is coming to Houston in July called "Powercruise USA" all the way from Australia to MSR Houston. Odds are that you have not heard of this, so that's why I am coming down to tell you about it! The Australians asked me to drive all the way down to Houston from Dallas and do whatever was needed to "get the word out". So I am coming with some goodies...

I have flyers and DVD's for the event that I need to leave with people who can help me get them to other car guys in Houston.

I will be at the Bayou Drag all day today, and then at the BBQ meet tomorrow. Please reach out to me if you are in the area and can meet up!

This dinner will be at (not sure where) in the West Houston area. Anyone is welcome to join me. If its a smaller group, I will buy drinks. Im thinking Pappasitos or something, but you guys might have a better suggestion.

I dont know many people in Houston, so please do me a favor and invite HOUSTON peeps to this event to help me out. Lets get together tonight.

-Jared
https://www.facebook.com/jguynes/about
Old 04-20-2013, 09:52 AM
Staging Lane

Old 04-20-2013, 10:32 AM
TECH Resident

Quick Reply: Cool Dallas guy coming to Houston this weekend