Looking for my 01 NBM WS6 (SA maybe?)

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2014, 11:45 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Looking for my 01 NBM WS6 (SA maybe?)

Traded my 01 WS6 in to get the wife (now ex wife) a Lexus back in 07. One of my biggest regrets was trading that car. I know the car went from Sewell Lexus in Dallas to a guy in Houston. I think his name was Jonathan. Last I talked to him I believe he sold it to someone in SanAntonio.

Navy Blue Metallic WS6 with tan interior. 6 speed, TCS and CD head unit with CD changer. At the time I traded it the mods were lid, blue baker hose, B&B Triflo, Eibach pro kit, polished calipers, Baer Eradispeed drilled and slotted rotors. If I remember right Jonathan put long tubes on it.

Sound familiar to anyone?
Old 07-16-2014, 07:36 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by OhOneWS6
Traded my 01 WS6 in to get the wife (now ex wife) a Lexus back in 07. One of my biggest regrets was trading that car. I know the car went from Sewell Lexus in Dallas to a guy in Houston. I think his name was Jonathan. Last I talked to him I believe he sold it to someone in SanAntonio.

Navy Blue Metallic WS6 with tan interior. 6 speed, TCS and CD head unit with CD changer. At the time I traded it the mods were lid, blue baker hose, B&B Triflo, Eibach pro kit, polished calipers, Baer Eradispeed drilled and slotted rotors. If I remember right Jonathan put long tubes on it.

Sound familiar to anyone?
Old 07-16-2014, 10:51 PM
Teching In

meh? http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/4571295167.html
Old 07-17-2014, 12:40 PM
Staging Lane

Guess I should clarify. Not looking to buy another one or to buy mine back. Just curious where mine ended up.
Old 07-17-2014, 07:21 PM
TECH Addict

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by OhOneWS6
Guess I should clarify. Not looking to buy another one or to buy mine back. Just curious where mine ended up.
Never buy an old car back, move on. Getting back your old car is like getting back with your ex, she's a lot older now and really falling apart worse than when you sold it
Old 07-17-2014, 08:51 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by chrysler kid
Never buy an old car back, move on. Getting back your old car is like getting back with your ex, she's a lot older now and really falling apart worse than when you sold it
read

Old 07-17-2014, 09:43 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by chrysler kid
LOL. That is exactly what I said when I thought about buying it back from Jonathan. It would be like sleeping with an ex wife. It just ain't the same after you know someone else has been in there. Would still like to know where the car ended up at this point.

Quick Reply: Looking for my 01 NBM WS6 (SA maybe?)