Old 04-24-2015, 04:44 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is getting kind of fun....

http://law.justia.com/cases/texas/se...-00074-cr.html
Old 04-24-2015, 04:52 PM
Banned

Yep, the lies cops made to protect a child molester with a badge. I have mentioned that one. He was drunk and was waving a gun and they expected me to stop. I wasn't yelling or cussing. One of the many reasons every cop in Tarrant county need to be put to death. They will do anything they feel like to cover their asses.
Old 04-24-2015, 07:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

perhaps you never learned that against the grain isnt always the best path. seems you need more buddies or something. I get pulled over all the time for doing hooligan, ridiculous things in my car and have a pretty good success rate. and i dont even have big ****. been known to flirt though. either way theres no way your absolutely positive attitude and pleasantly refreshing demeanor was the reason you get so much trouble. im gonna assume you have many bumper stickers on your Atom. that wayt he cop is entertsined while running your plates.
Old 04-24-2015, 08:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 29 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by Redneck2
.....One of the many reasons every cop in Tarrant county need to be put to death.....
The fact that you say stupid things like this and are still breathing proves that every cop in your county is not corrupt like you think. If they were, you would find yourself in a field with a pistol behind your ear.
Old 04-24-2015, 08:26 PM
TECH Enthusiast

He's just lucky to live in a country full of cops that will ensure he has the right to say whatever he wants. If he was to say something like that in most any other country in the world he would get a raw deal. Even his millionaire status wouldn't get him out. However cops like Ariel Atoms. He could barter that for his freedom.
Old 04-24-2015, 10:31 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Don't feed the troll. He already got that one thread deleted a few weeks ago. This seems to also be heading into that direction.

What a tool.
Old 04-25-2015, 12:28 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 99Wu8Tx
So leaving work yesterday me and my friend left our office at the same time. He drives a 94 camaro me a 99. His is completely stock mine has headers exhaust verter anyhoooo doesnt really matter.

We both left at the same time, the 94 pulls up next to me then takes off blows by me hits second and lets off. I laugh at his "bait" cause he does always want to race me. By the time im at 35mph a cops behind me calling out over the com to pull over goes and gets my buddy brings him back.

So he speaks to my friend first then comes and talks to me. I tell him i wasnt racing and i cant control how other people drive around me. Then he says "bullshit i heard you." Im thinking to myself son bitch how do i explain my cars loud and i never went over 3k rpm. Not that rpm says if i were or were not racing. So i say i wasnt racing again. He then says "bullshit your friend admitted to everything and if you tell me a different story ill have to let a judge decide whos telling the truth."

Spoke to my friend later and he said "i told the cop that i took off, we were never intending on racing" i guess the cop took that as we were racing.

At this point i weigh the options both ways so i told him "man im not going to argue with you. What do you want me to say and ill say it. Tell me a line and ill repeat it"

Once again was not racing!

After that he started acting a bit cooler didnt give us any tickets and let us go. But for reals i was about to **** my pants. I dont blame the cop, just tryin to do his job.
...which is to lie and coerce you into saying you did something you didn't do? Go ahead, blame the cop lol
Old 04-25-2015, 11:27 AM
Teching In

Haha- he maybe could have handled it in a different way. Again i have no idea what he saw in his point of view. If he legitly thought we were racing then he had to think i was lying to his face. Again i wont be sore at someone trying to do their job especially when they let you go.

On a seprate note. How often do you think people admit to whatever it is they were doing? Cause his doubt may be warranted. If cops stopped pushing every time someone says "no mr i didnt do nothin"...

Heres another thought. Cops aren't lawyers and cant give legal advise. Then how do they understand the law enough to arrest a law breaker. Along with the whole innocent until proven guilty: are cops supposed to arrest people who they believe are breaking the law and let the system figure out if u were actually breaking a law?
Old 04-25-2015, 11:45 AM
Teching In

Oh but if we want to talk about a profession im not overly fond of. When the cop let us go there were about 10 tow trucks waiting in line to take us away.
Old 04-25-2015, 04:47 PM
In-Zane Moderator

Received 32 Likes on 19 Posts

I will let it be known that due to the negative posts and threats observed from redneck, it was decided to ban him. Sorry it took so long for those that he has directly made uncalled for threats.
Old 04-25-2015, 05:44 PM
TECH Enthusiast

he will be surely missed. bet he logs in as Redneck3. lol
Old 04-25-2015, 05:49 PM
In-Zane Moderator

Makes me wonder if that's why it was redneck2....
Old 04-25-2015, 06:30 PM
TECH Enthusiast

what is it Ron White says?
Old 04-25-2015, 07:41 PM
In-Zane Moderator

Caint fix stupid? Something like that.
Old 04-25-2015, 09:14 PM
TECH Resident

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Hey guys, no need for a ban on my account. If he really knows someone that knows me they would have told him to quit being a bitch and handle his own. I can promise you, everyone that knows me knows I can.
Old 04-26-2015, 12:07 AM
TECH Enthusiast

man he annoyed everyone here. i almost wanted to go be a cop just to follow him around and give him hell.
Old 04-26-2015, 12:13 PM
10 Second Club

At this point i weigh the options both ways so i told him "man im not going to argue with you. What do you want me to say and ill say it. Tell me a line and ill repeat it"
That is how you got out of your ticket. You "massaged" his power trip ego by essentially giving in. Cops (not all, I'm sure there are good ones) are all about the power trip. Arguing does no good, that just gives them more of an excuse to flex their muscle.

I did the same thing one time and got out of my ticket too. I just said "sure, give me a ticket, go right ahead, I've been meaning to make a donation to the city of Houston and now is my chance". He laughed at me then let me go without a ticket. hahaha.
Old 04-26-2015, 01:49 PM
In-Zane Moderator

Some officers have a problem "resetting" after a experience that was previous to the current encounter. Some are just ********. Some have a problem with people skills. Just glad to hear that there was no citation or worse. A class B is not something you want.
Old 04-27-2015, 07:50 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by htownws6
That is how you got out of your ticket. You "massaged" his power trip ego by essentially giving in. Cops (not all, I'm sure there are good ones) are all about the power trip. Arguing does no good, that just gives them more of an excuse to flex their muscle.

I did the same thing one time and got out of my ticket too. I just said "sure, give me a ticket, go right ahead, I've been meaning to make a donation to the city of Houston and now is my chance". He laughed at me then let me go without a ticket. hahaha.
Thats pretty funny. It did seem like that was the turning point in our conversation. I did have to take off my blacked out brake light covers in compliance. I thought it was interesting he said "you can have smoked tail lights just not black, they have to have the remenence of red"

I thought they actually had to stock color. I read once on tx dmv that "all brake lights are made by manufactures to comply with state or federal laws and darkening in any way was forbiden"
Old 04-27-2015, 08:08 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 29 Likes on 24 Posts

I thought they actually had to stock color. I read once on tx dmv that "all brake lights are made by manufactures to comply with state or federal laws and darkening in any way was forbiden"
It is against the law, technically. You're not supposed to modify your lenses in any way since they are DOT approved as they are on the car to meet federal mandates on visibility. Some cops care, some cops don't.

Quick Reply: almost got caught "street racing"