Work Shed

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2016, 06:19 PM
Launching!

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Work Shed

I am in the market for getting a larger shed. Right now I have a 8x8 and I am moving all my garage contents I to the new she'd so I can fit my car. I think I am looking for one in the neighborhood of 12 x 12 with a taller roof. You guys have any suggestions other tHan craigslist and home depot?
Old 01-18-2016, 08:40 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How bout someone local that deals with the metal carports? Pour ya a pad an have that set on it an closed in?? Pretty reasonable prices.. I think anyway..
Old 01-20-2016, 12:33 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by EarlyZ28!
How bout someone local that deals with the metal carports? Pour ya a pad an have that set on it an closed in?? Pretty reasonable prices.. I think anyway..
Prefer not to have a pad poured. Just looking at a wood floored shed.
Old 01-21-2016, 08:47 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I dont know what price point you're looking in but when I was looking for a storage building I went with Tuff Shed. I didn't buy the ones at Home Depot, I went straight to the Tuff Shed direct dealer. It is wooden with a shingled roof and the purchase price includes the install. After it was all said and done I paid about the same as I would have if I bought a plastic shed and floor kit to build myself.
Old 01-28-2016, 08:44 PM
Launching!

Yeap, I am thinking about the Tuff Sheds. They look pretty dang nice, and I think it is just going to be easier to go with a new one, than to try to find a used one that might work.
Old 01-29-2016, 04:54 AM
In-Zane Moderator

Received 32 Likes on 19 Posts

There is a dealer here in Porter that sells wooden sheds and mobile offices. Even delivers. I picked up a truck from the guy a while back and everything he had looked solid and lots of options. All wood floors. He is ok the corner of 1314 and 59. NW side. If I can swing by and get the info for you I will.
Old 01-29-2016, 11:42 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by ZONES89RS
There is a dealer here in Porter that sells wooden sheds and mobile offices. Even delivers. I picked up a truck from the guy a while back and everything he had looked solid and lots of options. All wood floors. He is ok the corner of 1314 and 59. NW side. If I can swing by and get the info for you I will.
That would be great, thanks

Quick Reply: Work Shed