exhaust in H town

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2005, 07:10 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default exhaust in H town

I just got my car back from New Orleans and it was not damaged at all for the hurricane. I am in Webster Tx right now and it seems I will be here for a minute. My question is, were is a good exhaust shop in the South Houston or Webster or anywhere closer? I need to replace my muffler and install two new O2 sensors on my 99 TA. Didn't want to get caught up with the ORY and long tubes on the car. Can't have an orange inspection sticker on the ride. I am new in town so I don't have a clue to were to go.
Old 10-08-2005, 07:33 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 99Freeze
I just got my car back from New Orleans and it was not damaged at all for the hurricane. I am in Webster Tx right now and it seems I will be here for a minute. My question is, were is a good exhaust shop in the South Houston or Webster or anywhere closer? I need to replace my muffler and install two new O2 sensors on my 99 TA. Didn't want to get caught up with the ORY and long tubes on the car. Can't have an orange inspection sticker on the ride. I am new in town so I don't have a clue to were to go.
I can do it for you ..I live in dayton you would have to drive out here.
Old 10-08-2005, 11:15 PM
TECH Junkie

If it's a simple install/repair job like that, G-Force would be a good bet, and they're close to Webster. They installed my headers, catted y-pipe and catback and did a good job.

-Mike