S.a.m.

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2005, 04:55 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default S.a.m.

Anyone that has went, had any experience with this school tell me everything you know about them. I have every intention of moving to Texas for PA. To attend this school but want every bit of info I can get.

Me: 28 single, no kids, nothing holding me down. Will have zero dept by mid summer.

Goal: After attending, work in a speed/engine shop for a couple three years then open my own engine shop.

Concerns: Finding a job after I graduate and the pay scale. Getting crap for being in old guy

Last edited by Mustang Hat'r 2; 12-15-2005 at 04:55 PM. Reason: N/A
Old 12-15-2005, 07:35 PM
8 Sec Builder

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

First off, you won't get crap for being the old guy. Some students have been in there 40s and 50s but as young as 18 also. All the teachers are extremly knowledgable and if you work hard and stay late working on projects it will be very worthwhile. Jud has helped alot of students get jobs after school, you just need to be dedicated. BTW I went there a couple years ago. You can pm me if you need anything else.
Old 12-15-2005, 08:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

there was a thread about this a while back... just search for SAM, and you should find it. I'm seriously considering it. Call the number on their site (www.SAMracing.com), and they will tell you everything you could ever want to know about the school.