free dog: english bull terrier (houston)

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2006, 01:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default free dog: english bull terrier (houston)

he can get aggressive (growl at you) if you give him a hard spank and pull him by the collar too hard.

he climbs over the (short) fence into the neighbors yard to play with their dog. and he'll try to climb over to get at strangers walking by.

he's an awesome dog otherwise. i'd keep him, but i would need to build a bigger fence so he can run around and not keep him tied up when i'm away.

it's a awkward request, but i like the little bastard . wanted to know if someone would like to take him instead of having it put down. i dont think i can take him to a shelter if he has aggression problems. i'd rather know that he's happy somewhere else and in good hands.

he loves to play fetch with a ball, or even a big wooden branch.

should be noted that whoever takes him should be an experienced dog owner that can handle a bull breed.

i will probably get another dog, but not until i build a bigger fence for it.

this is him at about 1 year, he'll be 2 this feb.

Old 01-10-2006, 08:04 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How is he with other people? I have 3 dogs, currently. A 1 year old Rednosed Pitbull, which is a big baby, and two daschunds. I'd hate to see such a cute dog be put down, so let me know how he acts around people he doesn't know, and other dogs as well. Thanks!

Chris