FS:Spring Cleaning..not car stuff

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2006, 03:54 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS:Spring Cleaning..not car stuff

Got to get rid of some stuff, I am in Ft.Worth. I do not have pay-pal and do not want to ship any of this. Please e-mail me at: Robert@texashorsepower.com if interested.

This is I believe a 45 gallon tank with the stand and cover. I painted them silver to match the electronics, but they can easily be re-painted. I have the lights and maybe the underground filter and power head? Asking $100.00

The next tank is set up for salt, no fish in it right now(recently moved it) This is a 29 gallon tank and i had it set up for a long time with corals and a few fish. It will come complete with everything to run it including the live rock. The lighting alone on this tank I spent $175.00 on last year. Asking $250.00

This is a 30" Princeton HDTV monitor that will do computer input also. This was $1800.00 new 3 years ago. The color is off and will need to be looked at, but works perfectly otherwise. Asking $50.00

This is the #2 Genuine Draft Nascar pool light. This is now very collectable. Asking $250.00

Again, e-mail me if interested.

I will be going through my 1:18th die-cast collection and selling some of them in the next few days also.

Robert
Old 02-03-2006, 09:20 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Intrested in the tv. PM sent