Jeremy (aka cheater)

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2006, 09:17 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jeremy (aka cheater)

Jeremy,
What is going on? I call and leave you messages, I call and you say you will call me back, and I leave you PM's on the boards, but you never reply. I thought we had some deals going on with the wheels, the exhaust, and the other things, but it looks like you aren't holding up your side of the deal. I am still interested in these items, if are doing business, but if you weren't serious from the start, you could have told me the first day before I drove 400 miles round trip to get the items you wanted from me. I have the money in hand for the things that I wanted from you and your friend, if you still want to make the deal with me, but if you do not want to deal with people, you could at you least let me and these others know before we go out of our way to finish the deals.
Old 02-06-2006, 12:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

What were you supposed to buy from him?
Old 02-06-2006, 01:10 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by MAXIMO
What were you supposed to buy from him?
Hello can you answer the guy i want to know what!!!!and how do i owe you anything
Old 02-06-2006, 02:12 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RareSS
Jeremy,
What is going on? I call and leave you messages, I call and you say you will call me back, and I leave you PM's on the boards, but you never reply. I thought we had some deals going on with the wheels, the exhaust, and the other things, but it looks like you aren't holding up your side of the deal. I am still interested in these items, if are doing business, but if you weren't serious from the start, you could have told me the first day before I drove 400 miles round trip to get the items you wanted from me. I have the money in hand for the things that I wanted from you and your friend, if you still want to make the deal with me, but if you do not want to deal with people, you could at you least let me and these others know before we go out of our way to finish the deals.
I got the runaround also. If your not going to sell the stuff you post, then don't post it for sale.
Old 02-06-2006, 02:16 PM
Banned

money talks B.S walks
Old 02-06-2006, 02:46 PM
TECH Addict

Keep it in PMs or contact Admin.