Someone hit my car :(

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2006, 11:06 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Someone hit my car :(

Yeah someone hit my car tonight while it was parked and ran off. Its not too bad Ill get some pics tomorrow. I went through cars at the parking lot looking for white paint, but didnt see any. They hit between the drivers door and front fender. More of a rub. Cracked the fiber glass on the edge of the drivers door and scuffed the paint on the fender, this blows. I hate cowards. My paint was 99% perfect before this. Anyguess on how much to fix, I have full coverage but i think hit and run deductible is $250. Like I said Ill have pics by tomorrow afternoon.
Old 02-12-2006, 11:12 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Sorry that happened. I too have a nice size dent in my rear fender wheel well where someone opened their car door right into and splat -- nailed it. I need to go to a Dent Dr's place to get it fixed, but I'm afraid some of the paint also got chipped off as well. The thing that gets me about stuff like this is that accidents happen unintentionally and I for one leave a note if I happen to damage somone elses car. It's the decent thing to do, IMO.
Old 02-12-2006, 11:41 PM
12 Second Club

damn dude!! that sucks! Talk to John (Spazdout).......you know the "garage guy" haha. He will be able to point you in the right direction. Once again sorry to hear that.
Old 02-12-2006, 11:54 PM
Ginger Hater

Henley's! Josh (n3v3rlate) took his car to sterling pontiac, they screwed him over royally, cracked his Ws6 badge and didn't blend at all. Oscar's and Son's did better, mounted the badge correctly but there was debris in the paint. Finally he took it to Henley's and he is completely happy with it.