Old 04-03-2006, 09:44 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Exclamation Cyl 1 Misfire! Help!

Alright, I have searched and this is what I have done:

switched the #1 and #3 coils.
Switched the #1 and #2 Wires.
Checked all conections.

I am going to go up to Autozone tomorrow at 7 am and hook it up to the OBD2. If it changes cyl. then I know the problem, otherwise its a fouled plug or Bad injector. I am leaning to Ignition cause it smells rich. I just hope its not a broken valve spring or something.

I ran some Red Line fuel system cleaner through it Saturday, problem just started today (8 pm, 50 miles later). Oil is clean.

Any other suggestions???

THanks!
Old 04-03-2006, 10:57 PM
On The Tree

Well, nevermind! I went and drove her around a bit, still ran like ***. Stopped and filled her up with some Fresh 93 and drove around some more will still poor results. I was about 1/2 throttle and it was like "F_ck You!" all stumbling and ****. Then all of the sudden, WHOA! Were sideways! She fixed herself and proved it by kicking the *** end out! Must have been a cloged fuel injector.

Blasted her up to 125 or so and ran as good as ever!

Whew, I can sleep tonite. Hope she runs that good on the way to the unvailing tomorrow night! Kick ***!

Cliff notes: Car was broke but then she decided to kick the tires and light the fires by almost making me slide into ditch!
Old 04-04-2006, 08:42 AM
TECH Apprentice

my car was acting really funny yesterday then we put it on the dyno and did one run and it cleared right up, runs perfect again now. it was definitely relieving