Another Texas TA for sale

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2006, 07:58 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Another Texas TA for sale

OK well it was "imported" from S.C. but it's here now .

It's a black '98 TA 112K on the clock and it's currently my DD. It has the TSP clear lid holley power shot w/slp smooth bellows as far as intake. and MAC mid headers with coras cat back and a cut-out inline just after the collector. the NICE AMW PVC catch can. SPEC STG 3 clutch installed in mid '04 I think. It's the 6 puck X pad so supposed to be good up to 600 ponies and I've only been putting just over half that to it. Inside it has an aftermarket Hurst shifter (not the factory option one) this is chrome with HURST stampted into it. The MBA Billet shift **** black with silver bird. I also have a few other things not currently installed that can be had withth ecar for the right price: drivers side stealth box, a pr JL6WO's *NEW*, and a few other things I'm sure.

Right now my next step was going to be head/cam package and a good tune but money never made it's self available. I had the clutch and exhaust basically everything I did prepping for that step just never happened. Now I'm faces with getting orders here in the somewhat near future so I don't want to have to rush into a sale.

I'd like to get $10K. it needs tires in a bad way so if someone gets it before I have to go get wal-mart cheapies and put on it I'll knock $500 off to go toward you getting some nicer tires which this car WILL need. while I had it I ran the firestone firehawk SZ50EP and they held nicely. The goodyear eagle gt II's that were on it when I first got it might as well of been hot butter.

to sum it up ...

NICE black 1998 Trans Am. Well cared for but not pampered like some I've seen. lots of bolt on goodies last dyno was done in S.C. on a 105 degree day and 90% humidity and she put +/- 340 to the rear wheels without any tuning. That was in '03 just before I moved out here so don't remember the exact #.
PM or email if interested joe_kool315@yahoo.com
Old 05-11-2006, 11:25 PM
On The Tree

TTT...

I'd like to sell the car ... if you need parts buy the call take what you need and resell it ... I'm not asking "TOP" dollar so there's room to tweak and muscle it up and turn a profit to boot.

Heck I really would rather keep it but Uncle Sugar will be sending me over soon in the not-so distant future so I'm culling the herd.
Old 05-15-2006, 09:53 AM
On The Tree

back TTT ...

I hope I didn't come off like an A$$ with that last post but I got ALOT of pm/email wanting all the goodies off the car but no car. I just need to move the car and the goodies make it more appealing to a buyer so the more goodies it has the more chance of selling it. atleast that's my logic. SO ... if you know of a buddy looking for a LS1 hook him up with this post for a "finders fee" of the goodie you want off of it LOL

ALSO ... I found 4 tires in the attic that I took off when I got the car ... 2 eagle gt II's good tread and 2 firehawk sz50ep that have a little life in them. They'll go with the car too unless I have them put on between now and then.

Thanks
Old 05-15-2006, 11:17 AM
Im on a ranch!

PM sent
Old 05-17-2006, 07:38 AM
On The Tree

PM replied
Old 05-18-2006, 11:08 PM
On The Tree

back ttt 4 for more questions
Old 05-22-2006, 01:27 PM
On The Tree

seems like alot of intrese but still no takers ... Last TTT for this thread ... I'll start another after I put tires and a few of the nit noid things squared away for 10K firm ... Like I said right now I'd let her go for 9.5K so somebody jump on this