Now I have a new key mark damnit!

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2006, 03:15 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Now I have a new key mark damnit!

Ok so here is the story. I posted a while back about my hit an run incident, which sucked but you know whatever. But it seems like these things never happen just once then stop everytime something bad happens to your car it seems like everything happens at once right?

anyway I came back to my apartment the other day and there was this big truck parked in my reserved space. I was cool about it I mean sometimes you just have to park closer to your apartment to get something real quick or something of that nature. so I parked in a nonreserved space farther away and just waited for him to move instead of towing him like I should have. 6-7 hours roll around and he still hadnt moved. I took a nice nap so i didnt notice until that long. I asked some people outside and non of them knew who it was. So I left a sticky note on his truck asking him to move to a non-reserved spot so I could get my spot back you know since I paid for it and all. it wasnt a hateful note or anything. I leave to get some food and come back a couple hours later. he has moved at last! next day or couple of days later I notice a nice long key mark on my hatch. awesome.... anyway I figured it is that guy and today I realized it was my neighbor's truck.

here is my question. should I just convince myself it was him and perpetuate my bad karma and give his nice big dodge what it deserves. or say F*** it and realize anyone could have done it and leave it. I think I should go with the latter but lets see what you guys think.

sorry so long, needed to vent
Old 05-26-2006, 04:06 PM
TECH Senior Member

Just go through your insurance and be done with it.
Old 05-26-2006, 04:16 PM
TECH Resident

Don't start a war, it's not worth it. People are insane.
Old 05-27-2006, 10:46 AM
Launching!

Yeah man....i'm sure your car is worth a hell of a lot more than that idiots. I'd leave it alone.
Old 05-27-2006, 11:37 AM
TECH Resident

yea good call guys, i guess i was just in a bit of a rage when I saw the key mark then the truck that I assumed did it. would have been an *** thing to do on my part. i'll just have to buff it out... or try at least
Old 05-27-2006, 05:13 PM
TECH Junkie

mtv punked