A little warninng about ASAP motors

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2006, 09:43 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A little warninng about ASAP motors

I was just going to let everyone know about this company. ASAP motors in TX. I ordered a motor form them a few months ago "for my wife's DD". It is an import company but I know that some of us have them for DD. They took my account info and actually printed checkS on my account. The motor was $700 and they ran 2 checks that they printed themselves through my account. Well first of all their coustomer service sucked just trying to get the motor here just imagine what it was like getting my money back. I finally had to get a lawyer and have them call them. Well they didnt care about that either. So i went and talk to the fraud department at my bank and they just got my money back today, after about 3 months. If you need more proof that they arent a stand-up company look on www.bbb.com and look up ASAP motors. I will never do business on-line without looking on bbb.com.
Old 06-27-2006, 09:45 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 45 Likes on 19 Posts

Thats messed up. What city are they in?
Old 06-27-2006, 09:51 AM
TECH Apprentice

If customer service starts off pretty bad...thats usually a sign. if their customer service is bad...I could only imagine what else is???

where in TX are they located, sorry about that unfortunate incedent with them
Old 06-27-2006, 09:54 AM
Teching In

Houston, TX. I dont what would have happened if I didnt have an extra $700 I guess that they would have over drew out of my accound and left me with the charges. Well I guess it is over know, just letting everyone I can tell know about this company. I have a filling that my banks lawyers wont be as nice to them.