turning 18

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2006, 05:39 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ha ha. seems like strip club is the most voted for. i even have girls telling me to go to a strip club lol. thing is that all my friends are younger and i'd feel retarded going by myself.

and i think all ya'll are right. i need some friends that will plan my own party.
Old 07-18-2006, 07:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by JoeKnowsBaseball
ha ha. seems like strip club is the most voted for. i even have girls telling me to go to a strip club lol. thing is that all my friends are younger and i'd feel retarded going by myself.

and i think all ya'll are right. i need some friends that will plan my own party.
Don't feel retarded! Be the man of your group, take those girls with you, they get in for free
Old 07-18-2006, 07:57 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by MESS
You were legal when you turned 17. Anyways, go to the "Club House" in Dallas on Wed, it's $10 cover and $10 lap dances BTW Happy Birthday
That place is awesome. I used to go there when I lived in Dallas. Very nice girls for the money and all nude. The drummer for Pantera used to own the place. Does he still? I've seen him in there a couple of times.
Old 07-18-2006, 10:13 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Joe KnowsBaseball
well i'm gonna be legal now
Legal for what? Beer? NO. Buy a handgun? NO. Self Exemption on your taxes? NO.
Join the military? YES. Get drafted? YES. Shoot everything Uncle Sam has? YES. Die for Uncle Sam? YES. Charged as an adult? YES. Elidgible for death penalty? YES. Statutory rape? YES. Insurance discount? NO. Assault on a minor? Yes. ETC. ETC.

As you can see, turning 18 is nothing more than a big liability. Good Luck and try to stay outta the Big House.
Old 07-18-2006, 10:16 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

lol that's why i keep it low and calm when i turned 18
Old 07-18-2006, 10:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

Don't listen to him! Go have fun, go get a $20 lap dance by some "dirty leg" at the Club House! You can't get in trouble there.......
Old 07-18-2006, 10:32 PM
Launching!

lmao

man you totally ruined it for me. way to make me think of 18 as a liability. i'm gonna go with MESS and say that 18 is a good spot to make it to. lol.

oh yeah... and if any of ya'll wanna pass on some b-day presents just PM me. i'll be happy to except any. (note: electric, gas or credit card bills do not count as "presents") lol
Old 07-18-2006, 11:50 PM
TECH Senior Member

i was in cozumel on my 18th on a party boat. Got an ENTIRE pitcher of tequilla poured on me and free alcohol!
Old 07-23-2006, 07:00 AM
TECH Resident

Yes Vinnie still owns the place. I think Rex is a partner in it as well. Dome was also an owner but as we all know his passing, Vinnie is most likely holds the majority of options.
Get ya some freidns that can get into the club. When it's your Bday in most strip clubs they drag ya up on stage, sit make you strip down to your boxer's and 3 or 4 girls tease the **** outta ya infront of everyone!! NOW THAT is a good time....and if ya go the skills, ya may get a lil more from one of the girls. Just gotta play it right