8-10-06 Fort Worth Thursday Night GTG

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2006, 11:37 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 8-10-06 Fort Worth Thursday Night GTG

Sorry I haven't posted in a bit like I used to!! I'm in the process of getting my apartment and crap...shopping...and now as of today ive had my internet moved over to my apartment and it wont be on till friday when i move in so ill be back as of this weekend Lookin foward to seeing those sexy camming T/A's that i've been hearing about being put back together!

BTW, Burning out and donuts this week WILL NOT be happening...I leave 20 mins early and a couple members of ls1tech lose their mind after saying they respect the no burning out and no donuts rule....GROW UP...Fort Worth PD will have a paid presence this week...and be giving out tickets for those who do not abide by the rules. I think out of respect to me for actually being a nice girl you shouldn't play that stupid ****....go somewhere else and do it....I'd HIGHLY appreciate it! THANK YOU.
Old 08-09-2006, 01:08 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by downshift_me
BTW, Burning out and donuts this week WILL NOT be happening...I leave 20 mins early and a couple members of ls1tech lose their mind after saying they respect the no burning out and no donuts rule....GROW UP...Fort Worth PD will have a paid presence this week...and be giving out tickets for those who do not abide by the rules. I think out of respect to me for actually being a nice girl you shouldn't play that stupid ****....go somewhere else and do it....I'd HIGHLY appreciate it! THANK YOU.
i know you are just checking you butt, but honestly... let people be responsible for their own actions. if someone is doing burnouts or donuts in the lot after the 'official' meet time is over, then its not your problem anymore.
Old 08-09-2006, 07:13 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know, hence FWPD will now be waiting out on the service road and lurking that parking lot....I already have video, vin, and license plates on the car doing it.....so basically if it happens this week they're going to be asked to leave and ticketed.......the drinking and driving part and doing that bullshit with light poles everywhere is STUPID....It sucks the hundred other people can all sit back and have a nice time and behave, but 1 every week wants to find something he think he can beat or go in and get drunk or do stupid crap.......oh well. I guess one day maturity will hit.....or so i hope for their sake