98 Camaro Z28 or SS flood rolling chassis

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2006, 12:39 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 98 Camaro Z28 or SS flood rolling chassis

okay here we go again. I'm simply outta time to complete this project and a half. Basically it's a shell on wheels. For the bad- It's missing the exhaust, hood, spoiler, throttle body, headers, and air box/ mass air flow sensor. I stripped the interior completely and presssure washed the interior and prepped it for the new interior. The front bumper cover is off (I took it off b/c I damaged it taking it off the trailor) the head lights are off but available b/c I ordered brand new ones b/c the original are fogged but not damaged. The front windshield is busted and there is a relatively minor dent on the right rear quarter panel. There is a small section (dent) where the car bottomed out and hit the bottom of the river under the drivers seat. This was completely undetected and unobvious with the carpet on top but non the less it's there. I have a good 69000 mile 100% complete LS1 motor and tranny which ran great before I pulled it with the brain and wiring harness as well as a 100% complete interior (leather) which is in decent to great condition out of the same donor car. I have the mass air flow dash cluster, radio, and nearly everything to make this puppy complete and running with the exception of the body parts and exhaust. It has some cheesy 95 rs rims and worn tires on it currently. I invested a good chunk of $$ thus far but simply don't have the time b/c I drive 48 states (semi's) and I'm tired of it being in the garage. This car is far from perfect but is a great project thats nearly complete to start with. I'm asking $2100 for the car as it sits alone with the exsisting LS1 or 5500 gets you everything incluning a rear SS spoiler and SS hood. This price is FIRM I might be interested in a trade if it's intresting enough. Hit me a pm or hit my hip @ (713) 306-0172