Previous owner?

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2006, 01:22 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Previous owner?

I know a guy just started a thread like this below me but it got me thinking its not such a bad idea. I have been trying to find out who owned my car before I purchased it and the dealer hasnt been much help. The car is a 2000 Black SS A4 that had about 96k miles on it when i bought it. I Bought it last november for $9,900 from classic pre-owned in arlington. All i have been told is that the last owner lived in burleson and he was the first and only owner. It was registered in H.E.A.T with the stickers on the windshield and back glass. Seems like whoever had it kept it in excellent shape. I would post pics but the car looks quite a bit different since i got it. If anyone knows who may have owned this car prior to me any help would be appreciated. I would like to know a little more about the maint he had done. Thanks. -Jeff
Old 11-20-2006, 05:09 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 20 Likes on 13 Posts

San antonio promoted the heat program pretty heavily then I am not sure if it was a statewide program or not.
Old 11-20-2006, 05:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

there was a guy in one of the sections at the top (new ls1 owners maybe?) whom was doing checks for free and will tell you the full service history and what not, idk if he could do previous owners, but worth a shot

Just looked it up.....pm joshp14 and ask for the build date, history, and whatever you want to know