Couple of knick knack things needed

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2007, 07:48 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Couple of knick knack things needed

The bushing that sits between the cross member and the transmission. I ordered it two days ago and Young Chev. sent out the torque arm bushings. Stupid *** morons. Still need the line that goes from the master to the slave. I bought one off a guy up north, put it on the car and it has a hole in it. So if anyone has a used slave with the line, let me know ASAP. I am going to try and have the car going this weekend.
Old 05-24-2007, 11:41 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by xfactor_pitbulls
The bushing that sits between the cross member and the transmission. I ordered it two days ago and Young Chev. sent out the torque arm bushings. Stupid *** morons. Still need the line that goes from the master to the slave. I bought one off a guy up north, put it on the car and it has a hole in it. So if anyone has a used slave with the line, let me know ASAP. I am going to try and have the car going this weekend.

That line would come from the master cylinder when you buy them. The slaves dont come with one. So you need a transmission mount? If so, Autozone carries the Energy Suspension ones for like 25 buck.
Old 05-25-2007, 12:33 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 1936FordPU
That line would come from the master cylinder when you buy them. The slaves dont come with one. So you need a transmission mount? If so, Autozone carries the Energy Suspension ones for like 25 buck.
Thanks for the heads up on the trans mount. I know they come with the master, but I have seen people sell them with the slave on here more commonly. I have a good master and slave, just no damn line between the two. I refuse to go pay $100+ for a new master just to get the damn line.