San Antonio folks inside....

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2007, 10:57 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default San Antonio folks inside....

me and the girlfriend are gonna go up there for a weekend.... any places in particular that we could visit while we're there??? bars, clubs, restraunts, etc.... Thanks in advance...
Old 06-10-2007, 11:43 PM
Teching In

what kind of stuff you into...first off how old are you both...this way i can select certain things for you guys...how long are you staying, what are you into, etc...this way i can be more helpful..let me know.

marco
Old 06-11-2007, 08:02 AM
TECH Resident

Usually tourists hit up the downtown area. The River Walk and restaurants/bars.
Old 06-11-2007, 09:45 AM
TECH Junkie

We're 22, more than likely we'll be there for a weekend only; a good place to eat (must have beer), i guess just any fun places to go and visit..
Old 06-11-2007, 10:35 AM
TECH Regular

You should hit up The Rim (Bass Pro Shop/Lowe's/Best Buy...etc) and let the G/F hit up The Shops at La Cantera across the street and then see a movie at The Palladium (has a bar inside). IH-10 and 1604 area near Fiesta Texas. Then go Downtown/Riverwalk for dinner and bars.
Old 06-11-2007, 05:16 PM
Teching In

great atmoshphere at the river walk at NIGHT....beautiful to walk through the streets..see people walking around....get a tour on the gandola if you can ...it will be a trip your girl will remember forever if you can pull it off...

97 WS6 CHICKEN HAWK
CSOSH
Come Strong Or Stay HOME
Old 06-11-2007, 05:41 PM

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Two words, Sea World, that boy shamoo got some mad ups

Old 06-11-2007, 06:15 PM
Teching In

you in the bar scene mostly or into night clubs, if bars go to MadDogs, Pat O's, Zen bar, coyote ugly. Night clubs: Polysters, CLO (pronounced cielo), and club reve. all these on the river walk or around a block or two from the river walk. resturants: tons of them, what you into, i can recommend some good ones...activities: sea world, fiesta texas, (downtown area) wax museum, alamo, riverwalk. if you dont mind driving up 35 north to new braunfels, there is schlitterbahn (water park). if you get bored of the bars downtown, there some good ones north of downtown..let me know and i will tell where they are..
Old 06-11-2007, 10:46 PM
Staging Lane

If you want a good laugh and you are on the RIver Walk; stop by Dick's Last resort. The waiters and the waitresses are great and the whole stick is to see how much they can insult the customers. Can be really funny especially if you go knowing and your partner does not know.
Old 06-11-2007, 11:04 PM
Staging Lane

lived in san antonio for years...

for something relaxing...take her to Japanese Tea Gardens
For Food: Riverwalk has great atomosphere and they got some great Italian and Steak places on the river
Movie: Definetly the IMAX
for cultural: take her to market square to shop, eat and experience Mexican culture
If you have a artistic side: take her to McNay Art Museum
Bars/clubs: Sherlocks on 1604 and 281 and Mad Dogs on Riverwalk. Polyesters is lame to me. If your country....midnight rodeo or Cowboys Dance Hall (if it's even still called that!!!) I've been out of SA for a few years now.

hope that helps