Bad news Francis back to Houston

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2007, 10:14 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bad news Francis back to Houston

What are the Rockets thinking these days. Our weakest position on the roster is power forward and they go out and get a gaurd, Francis of all. Dam, Houston we have another problem. Add this to the Texans stupid move on getting the great Mario Williams. Hmmmmm another worthless basketball season in Houston.
Old 07-20-2007, 10:19 AM
TECH Enthusiast

well with all the guys at that position someone will be cut maybe a a couple moved. the contract is similar to bonzi's last season. It's small and if he doesn't produce no big loss.

As for the Texans, I'm not going to judge a draft until 3 years out.
Old 07-20-2007, 10:38 AM
Banned

I really don't like the move myself, BUT if he has matured he is still a great talent. He is an upgrade over our current guards, he can get to the hoop and finish. I feel like he's here to do his part and he wants a championship. The new offense suits his playing style, if he can mesh and fit in he makes the rockets a better team.

They already signed their 4, did you miss that?
Old 07-20-2007, 05:03 PM
12 Second Club

he played good with us before, why not get him back for cheap??
I think we have some pretty good players on the team now, and I heard the offseason is going well.
Old 07-20-2007, 06:31 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by GOHOME
What are the Rockets thinking these days. Our weakest position on the roster is power forward and they go out and get a gaurd, Francis of all. Dam, Houston we have another problem. Add this to the Texans stupid move on getting the great Mario Williams. Hmmmmm another worthless basketball season in Houston.
I totally dissagree, Steve Francis gives the Rockets a 3rd scoring option. By no way is this bad move for the Rockets.

C- Yao Ming
Pf- Luis Scola
Sf- Shane Battier
Sg- Tracy Mcgrady
Pg- Steve Francis

I look for the Rockets to do well this season. With Rick Adelman and the new offense for Yao, looks to be promising.
Old 07-20-2007, 06:51 PM
TECH Apprentice

Roster looks sick, Francis got humbled last season by riding the bench behind Jamal Crawford..... On the fourth worst team in the league. Looking foward to watching the rockets do really well this season!