FS: Ported Heads/Cam/FLP LT Headers w/ y-pipe.

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2007, 04:12 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default FS: Ported Heads/Cam/FLP LT Headers w/ y-pipe.

AS of right now everything is still on the car. Looking to start pulling it off in about a week so around the Aug 10th or so. Everything is a in good used condition with about 15K miles on them.

Heads are 99 Ls1 heads ported and Polished with comp 918 spring with Ti retainers. Have about 15k miles on them. Have Flow chart with it also. At .600 flows right at 308 I believe. No cracks or never been overheaded. ASking $800.00 OBO.

Cam is Speedtek F1 cam specs are 230/226 .591/.576 112lsa. Has a nice lopey sound and makes good power all around. Asking $200.00 OBO

FLP Long Tube Headers and Y-pipe. Headers have a small dent at the bottom but doesn't hurt performance. Was there when I bought them. Y-pipe I had custom made with hollowed out cats. (No baffles inside) Headers and Y- pipe have 3 bolt flanges on them. On the pass.side header were the EGR would go into it is welded closed. So if your not into the looks part of it then it will be fine. Asking $400.00 OBO
i will get pictures of everything once off the car. Just wanted to get this stuff out there now. Will make a package price if someone once it all.