Anyone Attending or Graduated from South Texas College of Law?

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2007, 09:24 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Anyone Attending or Graduated from South Texas College of Law?

I recently took my LSAT test and am applying to the University of Houston and South Texas College of Law due to the fact that these are the only two that offer a night class program. Seeing as I have a full-time job and a family to support, this is my only option. My question is, has anyone attended this school, and if so, how was your experience? I believe that I have a better chance of getting into South Texas based on my Lsat score and was just looking for some input on experiences with going to law school and maintaining your current full time job, family obligations, etc. Thanks in advance for your input.
Old 12-27-2007, 12:44 PM
TECH Regular

my ex g/f attended south texas....its not that bad..actually, alot of the lawyers in Houston came from this school..they are known to produce some pretty trial lawyers..ofcousre if you can get into UH, it would be better and alot cheaper..

also depending on what you plan to practice..if you plan on working on your own, then all you need is a degree..it doesnt matter what school it came from..but if you plan to get into the corporate world..then im sure UH is a better choice..

my ex made over $200k by her second year having a small practice in the hood doing personal injuries and criminal cases...Im not an attorney but i work with alot of them..and they have this saying...."Crime pays"

also concerning your family obligations..they have a part time program..you can finish in 4 years instead of three...
Old 12-27-2007, 02:33 PM
12 Second Club

thanks for the input
Old 12-27-2007, 04:43 PM
Launching!

i was wondering the same, good info!