Anyone use Hurst Hot Shift?

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2008, 04:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Anyone use Hurst Hot Shift?

I am using Hurst Hot Shift, is this safe to use? I need to know if its silicone based. Anyone else using this fluid? (sorry i get no reply's in transmission sections)

Hurst Hot Shift Synthetic Blend Automatic Transmission Fluid AFT Formulated to improve the performance of all automatic transmissions, Hurst Hot Shift synthetic blend transmission fluid provides better oxidation stability, greater film strength, and increased cold flow characteristics. It is formulated for use in late model vehicles and is also ideal for high performance street and race cars, as well as off-road, towing, and recreational activities. * Synthetic Blend * Dexron III/Mercon (very popular) * Hurst part number 1802000

Formulated to improve the performance of all automatic transmissions, Hurst Hot Shift ATF is one of the most advanced custom blended fluids available today. This fluid is so effective in reducing friction that your transmission will actually run cooler!

• Exclusive formula combines friction modifiers, extreme pressure additives and anti-foaming agents to increase clutch plate lock-up, resulting in quicker, firmer and more positive shifts.

• Ideal for use in passenger cars, high performance street and race cars, light trucks, off-road and recreational vehicles.

Hot Shift High Performance ATF meets requirements of DEXRON II, (1-Quart) Part No. 180 1000

NOTE: Maximum benefits and protection are obtained when transmission and converter are fully drained and refilled exclusively with Hot Shift High Performance ATF or Hot Shift Synthetic Blend ATF.

well im guessing since it says its equivalent to DEXRON II.........

IS DEXRON II safe in a T56?