Tools & Fabrication Hand | Power | Hydraulic | Pneumatic | Welding | Painting

Pro Park-7 lift

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2005, 02:23 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pro Park-7 lift

Anyone have this lift or know anything about it?

Pro Park-7
Old 09-14-2005, 09:39 PM
8 Second Club

nope that is a very nice price must i say
Old 09-18-2005, 09:56 PM
TECH Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have owned one of these lifts for over 3 years, and am absolutely pleased with it! The price just can't be beat and the quality is the same as others selling for $1000 more. This is a standard design that is used by many lift vendors, and has proven to be a reliable design. My lift has probably made acouple of thousand cycles in the last 3 years, and still works just as good as the day it was new. You do need to perform routine maintenance checks this lift, as with any lift, but I think that you will find this lift will more than meet your expectations. A word to the wise, buy the aluminum ramps! You will get tired of lugging the steel ramps around. I move my lift between my shops on a regular basis, and with the casters it is easy to move. Keep in mind that if you want to move the lift around, the lift will not go in and out a standard 7 foot high garage door when up on the casters. You must have a 8 foot high door to be able to roll out the door. Also, 10' 6" is about the minimum ceiling height that you should have to use one of these for comfortable working. Anything less will have you stooping over all the time. If you are planning on using the lift for double parking cars, you will want to take the door intrusion into the garage space into account before planning on this. I have high-lift door that takes the doors all the way up to the ceiling so that the door will not hit the top car when opened up with the lift all the way up. It is some of the best money that I have ever spent!
Regards, John McGraw
Old 09-19-2005, 06:56 PM
TECH Resident

I have three in my garage, one for working, two for storage and I love them. Make sure you grease the lift, it'll make it go down much faster and keep it from chattering.

Quick Reply: Pro Park-7 lift