Tools & Fabrication Hand | Power | Hydraulic | Pneumatic | Welding | Painting

Tool day at school, everything discounted!

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2005, 11:50 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Tool day at school, everything discounted!

hey guys i just had "tool day" at my school and i picked up a few things. I got some combo wrenches i think for about 10 bux each, a punch and chissel set for 25, a vise grip set of 5 for 45 , couple universal joints for 17 and 10 bux and a few other misc things. The best find of the day for me was a new Ingersoll-Rand air powered ratchet. Its a 3/8 in. drive. the model number is 107XP. Is this a good air ratchet? i got the ratchet, a set of sockets, and extension and gloves all in a set for only 100 bux. how did i do? i still need some more things like needle nose pliers and diagonal side cutters and ball peen hammers, screwdrivers, slip joint pliers, sockets and ****. i wanna look at the prices of MAC stuff but there is nothing online, and they didnt show up today. "Crap on" was there tho and they wouldnt sell anything unless it was in a set, which of course is a rip. all i wanted from them was some needle nose pliers and he tried selling me like 10 things, i told him i would go somewhere else! bunch of jerks they were. but anyways, yes i would like to look at some of MAC's stuff. Ive been looking at matco but they seem really expensive. is matco better then mac? i can get 10% off with matco right now if i find something i need. well thanks guys, sorry for the long post!