Go Back   LS1TECH > WELCOME TO LS1TECH > User Support & Resources
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Register iTraderTimeslips Photos Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Used CarsVendor Directory
Search

User Support & Resources Account Problems | Questions | Suggestions

Welcome to LS1Tech.com!
Welcome to LS1Tech.com.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join LS1Tech.com today!

Old 05-04-2012, 04:44 PM   #1
TECH Fanatic
2001 Pontiac Firebird
My Garage

Trader Rating: 10
Send a message via AIM to blackbyrd
Default Clearly things have changed

So I haven't been a contributor on here in quite a while and it's obvious a few things have changed

I get the sig thing but notification of the standards changing would have been nice, since my sig hasn't changed in over 2 years

And the first thread I made in well over a year gets moved and I'm not sure why?

It was some pics of the car with my custom bumper and a few other recent mods at the first show I had been too since I got the car back up and running

So I guessed the appearance thred isn't for posting pics of cars anymore?
Or was the thread title misleading? Help me out here

I'm sorry if this comes off snarky just trying to catch up since appearance is where I always posted
blackbyrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 04:58 PM   #2
LS1Tech Administrator
1998 Chevrolet Camaro
My Garage

Trader Rating: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbyrd View Post
I get the sig thing but notification of the standards changing would have been nice, since my sig hasn't changed in over 2 years
What standards have changed in the last 2 years in this regard? I just checked the Signature Rules and Limitations link in the FAQ sticky and the last edit date on that link is 10/20/2008. I don't know of anything that has changed recently. Here is the link:

http://ls1tech.com/forums/6882878-post8.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbyrd View Post
And the first thread I made in well over a year gets moved and I'm not sure why?

It was some pics of the car with my custom bumper and a few other recent mods at the first show I had been too since I got the car back up and running

So I guessed the appearance thred isn't for posting pics of cars anymore?
Or was the thread title misleading? Help me out here
As staff, many of us move several threads on a daily basis. Some are clearly in the wrong section and just about any moderator would be likely to move them; while some others fall into a gray area that is up to the descretion of the staff and may vary depending on who sees it.

It looks like the thread in question was moved to the Multi-media section, and, after viewing the thread, I can completely understand why a moderator would have chosen to move it there. It's not really about anything specific in regards to appearance or detailing, it's just pictures of your car at a show. Frankly, I'm not sure why this is upsetting to you, as this is the sort of thread that the multi-media section was created for.

Previous LSx Vehicles:
2002 Camaro Z28 | 2000 Trans Am WS6 | 1999 Camaro Z28
RPM WS6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 05:18 PM   #3
TECH Fanatic
2001 Pontiac Firebird
My Garage

Trader Rating: 10
Send a message via AIM to blackbyrd

like i said didnt mean to come off snarky or upset just trying to figure this place out cause it seems to have changed quite a bit

on the sig thing that was honestly around the time when i changed it and i must have just skated under the radar (i dont even have some the cars that were under the line violation anymore)

no biggy just made posts like that in the past that werent moved, and wanted to understand why

thanks for the info
blackbyrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 05:18 PM
LS1Tech
Pontiac Firebird

Paid Advertisement