What the heck is going on!!!!!!!! - LS1TECH

Go Back   LS1TECH > WELCOME TO LS1TECH > User Support & Resources
Search

User Support & Resources Account Problems | Questions | Suggestions

What the heck is going on!!!!!!!!

Old 05-23-2012, 09:15 PM   #1
11 Second Club

Trader Rating: 21
Unhappy What the heck is going on!!!!!!!!

I tried placing an add in the parts section, which I've done many times without a hitch. Please look at my Trader Rating. I get done with the attatchments and what I have to say and a window pops up about titles, which are filled out... prices, which is filled out... engines, which is filled out...
I click the OK in the box and EVERYTHINHG I WORKED SO HARD ON IS ERASED!!!!! This never used to happen. I've spent 3.5 hours on this and now I'm at my witts end.

HELP ME PLEASE
02 SS Ragtop-382-4L75E-Vig4000-Dana60-4.10-BMR Extreme front to rear-Strange shocks, driveshaft-Kooks 1 7/8" X 3"-Mufflex 4"-ETP Stage 2-FAST 55lb inj,92MM intake-Nick Williams 90 t/b-SLP sfi balancer,oil pump, smooth bellows, billet chain & gears,air intake-Comp Cams, pushrods,XER 281 cam,belt tensioner-Diamond,coated pistons,Callies crank,rods-ARP studs-DM Perf girdle-NX Gemini 2-NANO-Rev can-Innovate-Racetronix 255-HP Tuner MPVI PRO 486 RWHP-455RWT N/A
382ssz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 11:41 PM   #2

Trader Rating: 0

Was this a javascript popup or did it advance to the next page with a vBulletin error? If the latter, did you press you browser's back button and that's when the information disappeared?

I did a test post in the Parts section and had no issues.

Something to keep in mind is if you compose a large, detailed, text message, copy the text to your clipboard before submitting. This way, a failure anywhere (your end, your ISP, LS1Tech's end, etc.) that could be responsbile for losing the data attempting to be transmitted can be recovered by simply pasting your clipboard contents back into the message area.
JeremyT is offline   Reply With Quote