User Support & Resources Account Problems | Questions | Suggestions

Having Trouble uploading Pictures

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2013, 08:02 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Having Trouble uploading Pictures

as an attachment to a post I'm trying to make in the Paint and Body forums. When I click on attachment and click upload for any of the 5 pictures I'm trying to post, it always says..... can't connect to Internet, and when I refresh it, it takes me right back to the main LS1Tech forums page. Thanks everyone for your help. I'm wanting to make a post, but not without the pictures attached with it - Michael
Old 11-14-2013, 07:23 PM

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

There doesn't appear to be any issue with the attachments as others are using the feature and I was able to attach to this post.

I would suspect a browser or security software/firewall on your computer that may be blocking or interfering with the process. If you're using a browser with add-ons, try disabling them. If you're using security/firewall software, try temporarily disabling them. The uploads are going to the same network that you're browsing, so the service is apparently reachable. Thus I suspect security/firewall issues on your network/computer.

Originally Posted by dsvtr
as an attachment to a post I'm trying to make in the Paint and Body forums. When I click on attachment and click upload for any of the 5 pictures I'm trying to post, it always says..... can't connect to Internet, and when I refresh it, it takes me right back to the main LS1Tech forums page. Thanks everyone for your help. I'm wanting to make a post, but not without the pictures attached with it - Michael
Attached Thumbnails Having Trouble uploading Pictures-ls1tech.png  

Quick Reply: Having Trouble uploading Pictures