User Support & Resources Account Problems | Questions | Suggestions

Positive trader review

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2020, 05:23 PM
Staging Lane

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Positive trader review

Ok I read through forum and searched everything where do to give receive positive trader reviews I saw one that says how to do it but I can’t do you have to be on laptop or computer and not phone ?? Just want to give credit where it is due
Old 05-24-2020, 09:52 PM

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Outlawthing
Ok I read through forum and searched everything where do to give receive positive trader reviews I saw one that says how to do it but I can’t do you have to be on laptop or computer and not phone ?? Just want to give credit where it is due
The mobile theme was developed for devices that have smaller screens and less resources and so some things have to be excluded. iTrader is one of those things excluded. Although you can do it on a mobile device in the mobile theme, you need to know the direct URLs.

If you want to try it on mobile using the mobile skin (not app), post a link to the member's account and I'll post the link. Or you can figure it out yourself by swapping your member id with the member's number. The ids are found when viewing the member's profile and looking at the URL. For example, your id is 332800:
https://ls1tech.com/forums/itrader.php?u=332800

Most modern mobile devices can run the full view theme but, of course, it's not the best match. So that's also an option by switching to full view.

The mobile theme receives updates and fixes. As things continue to advance and improve, the mobile theme will continue to display more data and allow more usage.
The following users liked this post:
Outlawthing (05-25-2020)

Quick Reply: Positive trader review