User Support & Resources Account Problems | Questions | Suggestions

speeding ticket section

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2004, 10:16 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default speeding ticket section

We need a traffic ticket section so everyone can share their stories past and present, it could help out a few people with their tickets
Old 08-18-2004, 10:04 AM
TECH Fanatic

i agree. lately there has been a lot of divisions added to the site. i think this should be one

J

-the quote in ur sig is so true!
Old 08-25-2004, 03:31 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by heyitsTaJay
i agree. lately there has been a lot of divisions added to the site. i think this should be one

J

-the quote in ur sig is so true!
Well I don't think it's going to happen, this request was summit awhile ago and your they first person to comment, It's no big deal, It would just be cool to have a place to go to discuss nothing except ticket and court questions, I originally posted since I had gotten 3 speeding tickets this year, and I was taking them all to trial, and wanted some information, but I just finished beating the last one in court last week, (all three got dismissed) **** them mother-*******, if there going to right all them tickets, they best show up for court oh well, only cost three half days in court, LOL, but thanks for your .02 But your right, lately it seems allot of new sections just sprung up, you would think with all of these fast cars, there would be the need for a section like this, you never know, maybe some guy in Alabama just found a loop hole in the system that he would like to share Hey it could happen