User Support & Resources Account Problems | Questions | Suggestions

What I See And Don't See?

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2008, 04:13 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default What I See And Don't See?

When I log on and type in my username and password,I dont get to see my avatar picture plus other members avatar picture too.When some member have a photobucket video to show,all i get is a JPG picture.When I click on the JPG picture,a video suppose to show up but it dont.I also dont get to see signature picture of members car when I'm log on too.When I dont sign in under my username and password,I get to see my and everybodys avatar picture,I get to everybody signature picture of their cars plus I can click on the JPG picture from photobucket to see videos.As far as just photobucket picture only,I have to click on the photobucket jpg and the photo pops up.When i dont sign in,photobucket picture is showing up.Tell me what I need too do.
Old 06-03-2008, 04:20 PM
TECH Apprentice

when I log on,I have my quick reply board.when I dont sign in under my username,I dont have my quick reply board.I forgot too add this problem too my thread.Sorry
Old 06-03-2008, 05:13 PM
TECH Veteran

Click on "User CP" in the upper left. Then click on "Edit Options" on the left. Scroll down to "Thread Display Options."

Check:

* Show Signatures
* Show Avatars
*Show Images
Old 06-04-2008, 07:33 AM
TECH Apprentice

Thanks alot for the info.
Old 06-04-2008, 07:58 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by KILLERARMY
when I log on,I have my quick reply board.when I dont sign in under my username,I dont have my quick reply board.I forgot too add this problem too my thread.Sorry
That's not a problem, there's not quick reply when you aren't logged on because you can't make any posts until you log on.

Quick Reply: What I See And Don't See?