Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1994z28

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2010, 02:56 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1994z28

Year: 1994
Make: Chevrolet
Price: $3000
Mileage: 15000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MD
Color: Beige
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

ok guys im looking to sell my baby.... its a 94z28 black with black leather.. i have no need for the car anymore since i am in the navy now and will be living in guam very shortly. car has sat for the last year. i charged battery and she fired right up but quit running after a couple mins. i dont have time to fix whatever the problem is so i am seeling as is. i have 17x9.5 chrome zr1s up front n 17X11s in the rear.. those will needs tires.. i have the stock rims in good shape with fresh tread on them.. n i have a set of drag lites.. 15X9 also.. car has 130xxx on the od.. but i recently just instaled a 383 stroker from golenegineservices which i have only put on 10k miles since the swap... http://www.golenengineservice.com/html/lt1_lt4.html thats the link to the motor set up i got.. its the 400 hp 464lbs one.. i have eldenbrock tes headers on it.. with the k&n intake. has t58mm holly tb.. march power pullys.. ac delete lake wood subframe connectors n lower control arms.. a 2800 vig stall and mildly built tranny from dr evil. which only has 15k on tranny n convert. also have msd wires n ignition system car runs great.. has 2chamber flowmaster welded in with no cat.. sounds great.. egr n air pumps delted n blocked off.. has the vented opti. it also has a aburan posi unit with 373 gears and car comes with vizage ground effects which are not on the car right now i just took off when i did the motor swap.
here are some pics of the car.. the paint is in good condition has a few chips n on the passenger door the paint is crackin some n on the 1/4 too.. but other then that the car is pretty nice.. the interior the driver side seat has a rip in the seat.. the leather could use some good tlc.. back seats are in good condition.. carpet also.. ok so here are some pics...

i am looking to get around 3kobo.. let me know what you all think thanks you can contact me via email kirk94z@yahoo.com or on my cell 443 904 7418 or my home phone 410 256 5187.
Old 07-16-2010, 09:03 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks good. If you didn't live forever away or it was running I'd see what we could work out.

Quick Reply: 1994z28