Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Clean black 02 Mustang GT, near Dallas, Tx.

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2011, 12:32 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Clean black 02 Mustang GT, near Dallas, Tx.

Year: 2002
Make: Ford
Model: Mustang
Price: $7500
Mileage: 78000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Color: Black
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

Ok guys I have a 2002 Mustang GT that needs to go! I am a die hard LS1 and LT1 guy but I got this mustang and must say its far beyond what I expected. I am the second owner of this car and it has been greatly taken care of. It has the 4.6L V8, its an Manual 5 speed, it also has a few other bonuses to make here gain a little more power. The car has 78,000 miles, runs awesome, shifts perfectly! The car has a BBK cold air intake, also a aftermarket H pipe with no cats, which makes this car really sound mean! It has 3.73 gears to really help her get up and go! A few years ago it was Dyno tuned by HHP with the original owner, I no longer have the dyno sheets but I thought you might like to know! It has black cloth seats, and those along with the rest of the interior is in perfect shape. Other stuff that it includes are mach 1 wheels that are currently on the car, I also have the stock GT wheels that you can have with the car (last pic), it has a short throw shifter installed, I have some rear tail light tint that i will include, just never got around to putting it on, also have a set of lowering springs I will throw in, not much into hurting ride quality so I never installed them. No wrecks, perfect title, great car!

There are its small flaws, the front of car has chips from rocks like any used cars, its basically just your normal wear on a cars paint after 9 years! The biggest flaw with the paint is the hood scoop, its starting to fade prety good, I will def get some better pics of that, from 10 feet you cant see it, but I do want you aware. There is a scratch on front bumper where my wife pulled up a little too far, but once again, nothing too terrible, and you can see it in pics. Last thing is the tint on rear window is starting to bubble which can also be seen in pics, nothing major, just want all the details out there!

Im sure im missing something, but if you have any questions just PM me or email at just_another_z@yahoo.com, Im located near dallas tx, but im willing to travel if it means we can make a great deal! Looking for 7500.00 OBO!
Also willing to trade for an S10 or truck along those lines.
Attached Thumbnails Clean black 02 Mustang GT, near Dallas, Tx.-317.jpg   Clean black 02 Mustang GT, near Dallas, Tx.-318.jpg   Clean black 02 Mustang GT, near Dallas, Tx.-321.jpg   Clean black 02 Mustang GT, near Dallas, Tx.-004.jpg   Clean black 02 Mustang GT, near Dallas, Tx.-005.jpg  

Clean black 02 Mustang GT, near Dallas, Tx.-006.jpg   Clean black 02 Mustang GT, near Dallas, Tx.-008.jpg   Clean black 02 Mustang GT, near Dallas, Tx.-pics055.jpg  

Last edited by blindman23; 02-12-2011 at 01:44 AM.
Old 02-13-2011, 10:24 AM
Staging Lane

Any offers???
Old 02-14-2011, 10:18 AM
Staging Lane

Off to ebay!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-...item19c3335a0c

Quick Reply: Clean black 02 Mustang GT, near Dallas, Tx.