Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

FS 99 Trans Am Ls6

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2011, 01:51 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default FS 99 Trans Am Ls6

Year: 1999
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $7800
Mileage: 90500
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MA
Color: White
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

For sale is a 99 Trans Am. White ext Ttops. It is not a Firehawk Previous owner put the decals on I never took them off. 90,000 miles on the body about 5k on the entire drivetrain. It has a Vette Doctors forged LS6, 42lb injectors, QTP long tube headers, Magnaflow Metallic high flow cats, Magnaflow catback exhaust with Gmmg tips, Asp crank pulley, 595int,610ex cam, ported throttle body, Racetronix fuel pump, Blackwing airbox also have a Volant, SLP functional H.O. hood, built trans with vigilante 3200 stall, Dennys nitrous ready driveshaft not installed the stock drive shaft is in the car, slp drive shaft loop, bmr adjustable torque arm, bmr control arms, bmr adjustable panhard bar, Strange 12 bolt rear 33 spline, 3.42 Eaton posi, also have a 4 series Eaton posi to go with it, the rear is noisy my friend didnt set them up right the wear pattern is normal but noise is annoying, I will not install new gears that is up to the buyer. I have the stock 3.23 posi rear with hotchkis suspension that will come with the car, and the stock LS1 will come with the car, plus extra wheels and tires. The stock tires are 245 16inch chrome 5 stars there are 17x11 torque thrusts on the rear with nitto 315. Graphite leather int, white face gauges, Pioneer 2din DVD, Ipod control and Sirius sat radio. Have the stock head unit and cd changer. Buyer will need to order a 2din bezel. The middle airvent has a broken fin and the passenger side seat belt guide needs to be replaced. There is a small chip in the wing other wise the car is mint. No cracks or rips in the seat, paint is still glossy no fade anywhere. Car is an 11 sec car, it is going to waste sitting in my driveway, never got a chance to run it. 7800 or best offer. I will not part the car out. Everything goes with it. Link to ad with pics http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/cto/2556498282.htmlhttp://boston.craigslist.org/nos/cto/2556498282.html
Old 08-25-2011, 05:48 PM
Teching In

Sold.
Old 08-25-2011, 06:01 PM
Teching In

Damn lol and sounded so perfect